CO2 Multi Sensor System
The CO2 Multi-Sensor System is designed to detect Carbon Dioxide (CO2) levels in the ambient air to protect employees, workers, and establishments.
The CFX-C2M-CM-7000 features both audible and visual alarms as well as the ability to configure sensors independently including the 3 relays that are triggered at 5,000 TWA, 5000 ppm, 1.5% CO2, and 3% to meet OSHA/NIOSH standards including local fire codes.
Users may configure modules (sensor, horn/strobe, and key switch) from the main CFX-C2M-CM-7000 tablet either in direct connection or through daisy-chaining modules together.
The latest version CM-7000 2.0.4 software update enables users to easily address 12+ more horn/strobe modules on any string.
With the CFX-C2M-CM-7000, you can ensure that you and your employees are safe and protected, and should an incident occur rely on the CFX-C2M-CM-7000's ability to trigger an exhaust fan or send an immediate alarm to the fire department or monitoring company.
**Please note: High concentrations of carbon dioxide in confined spaces are dangerous and may lead to negative health problems ranging from fatigue, asphyxiation, or even fatality, if not properly monitored
- 8" Touch Screen Display Panel
- 12+ easily addressable CO2 Sensors (contact us, for configuration details)
- 100% Clean, Modern Appearance - All cables can be hidden
- Customer Configurable Alarm and Notification Settings
- Mute Push Button to temporarily mute audible alarms
- Integrated Speaker and USB port
- Meets NFPA, IFC, and NBIC Requirements
- Meets OSHA and NIOSH TWA Standards
- Meets all local municipality inspection codes and requirements
Models & Additions
CFX-C2M-CM-7000 - CO2 Multi-Sensor System - Includes: (1 Main 8" Touchscreen Control Tablet, 2 Sensor Units, 2 Horn Strobes, Mounting Hardware, Cables, Power Supply and Safety Signage.) $1597
CFX-C2M-CM-7002 - Remote Relay Key Switch Add On $347ea
CFX-C2M-CM-7003 - Sensor Unit Add On $397ea
CFX-C2M-CM-7004 - Horn Strobe Add On $147ea
CFX-C2M-CM-7006 - Mini Display Tablet $297ea
CFX-C2M-SV-1027 - CM-7000 Solenoid Valve Shut Off Add On $297ea
- Restaurant and Food
- Breweries and Wineries
- Beverage Dispensing
- Medical and Scientific
- Measurement Range: 0-5% (0-50,000 ppm)
- CO2 Measurement: NDIR (Non-Dispersive Infrared
- Alarms: 5,000 TWA, 5,000 ppm, 1.5%, and 3% (default)
- Custom Alarms: 1%, 2%, 2.5%, 3.5%, 4%
- Measurement interval: 2 seconds (0.5Hz)
- Operating Temperature: 32-122°F (0-50°C)
- Calibration: Zero with Nitrogen or Factory Calibration
- Connections: Input/ Output/ Strobe - CAT5 8 pin connector
- Sensor Life Expectancy: > 15 years
- Power Supply: 110-220 VAC 50/60 Hz to 12 VDC Power Adapter
- Power Input: 4.5-5.25 VDC
- 24VDC hard-wired power option
- Power Consumption: 300mA peak, 30mA average
- Can be connected to a UPS for Battery Backup
- Horn Strobe: 90-120dB 3KHz, 110 cD
- Max distance any sensor or horn/strobe can be from the tablet is 250 ft.
- 1 year - See CryoFX® Terms and Conditions.
|Display Product Options In||Block after Info Column|