Remote Oxygen Depletion Safety Alarm
The Remote Oxygen Depletion Safety Alarm (CFX-C2M-RAD-0002-ZR) is designed to protect customers and workers near stored inert gases like Nitrogen, Argon, and others.
Low oxygen alarms are critical in cryogenics, cryotherapy, food production facilities, process cooling, or in any enclosed space where inert gases are stored
Per both the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and National Institutes of Health (NIH) hazardous conditions may include areas where the oxygen concentrations fall below 19.5% or above 23.5% and require oxygen deficiency monitors.
The oxygen deficiency safety monitor will stay accurate at temperatures as low as -50°C, without needing maintenance and does not require zero calibration.
- Wired O2 Monitor & Remote Display
- Measures O2 concentrations from 0-25%
- Mounted 60-72 inches from floor height
- User-configurable for specific applications
- UL Listed for Compliance
The Monitor has both audible and visual alarms. 3 built-in relays are triggered at 19.5%, 16.5%, and 15% respectively that can control an exhaust fan or send an alarm to the fire department or monitoring company. The alarm levels are user-configurable to allow for specific applications.
The Oxygen Depletion Safety Alarm is easy to install and use. Simply mount both units on the wall (all cables and hardware included), plug the monitoring unit into a standard wall outlet, and the alarms are ready to protect your customers and employees.
Models & Additions
CFX-C2M-CM-1027 - Dual Strobe Add On Kit $99
CFX-C2M-RAD-0022-ZR - Additional Remote Display (Supports up to 3 total) $198
- NEW! faster-responding sensor uses the latest oxygen sensing technology
- More flexible - extend remote up to 300 feet from the main unit
- Reliable connection with a standard Ethernet cable (25 ft. included)
- Large display clearly indicates current O2 level and temperature
- 3 relays automatically control fans to ventilate confined spaces
- 4-20 mA output to allow for remote display of values
- CL01:420mA - O2: 0~25%
- CL02:420mA - Temp: -58°F to 122°F (-50°C to 50°C)
- 88dB audible and visual alarms on both units
- IP54 Enclosure - prevents water damage during wash-down
- 100% clean look – all cables can be hidden
- UL Listed for Compliance
- Measurement Range: 0-25% Oxygen Sensor
- O2 Deficiency Alarms: AL1 19.5%, AL2 16.5%, and AL3 12%.
- O2 Enrichment Alarms: AL1 23%, AL2 24% and AL3 25%.
- Alarm Response Time: < 60 seconds
- Operating Temperature: -50°C - 50°C (-58-122°F)
- Calibration: Manual with test gas or factory calibration
- Sensor Life Expectancy: 5 years
- Power Supply: 110-240VAC to 6VDC Adapter
- 24VDC hard-wired power option (cable included)
- Power Consumption: 3 Watts
- 6VDC battery backup connections
- Relays: Peak Current < 2A @ 30VDC or 250VAC, SPDT
- Relay Color Coding: Red & White = Normally Open Blue & White = Normally Closed
- Outputs: 4-20mA
- *Please note: the use of surge protector is required for optimum accuracy and longevity of your device*
- 1 year - See CryoFX® Terms and Conditions.
|Display Product Options In||Block after Info Column|