Co2 Special Effects Rentals
To book a Co2 Cannon rental or Co2 Special Effects Rental, Please click here "Co2 Cannon Rental "
All Rentals by CryoFX®
CryoFX® currently offers rentals on most products found on our products page to all 50 states within the United States ONLY. Most rentals require a minimum lead time of 1 week prior to event, however this is subject to availability and other factors which surround the rental. Shipping of the rental to its rental destination is covered in initial quote, unless otherwise stated or discussed. Return shipping and proper packaging of the rental is the responsibility of the renting party. For questions contact our rentals department at 8-555-CRYOFX (855-527-9639) Ext. 2
To book a Co2 Jet rental or Co2 Gun Rental, Please click here "Co2 Jet Rental"
Local Pickup & Delivery
CryoFX® currently offers local pickup, to any one of their rental facilities, of any of the rented products found on our products page. For questions contact us at 8-555-CRYOFX (855-527-9639) Ext. 2
CryoFX® currently personally delivers rentals in the Southern California and surrounding regions.
CryoFX® currently ships rentals to all 50 states.
Hired Setup/Operation by CryoFX®
The option to hire CryoFX® specialists to setup and operate equipment for your event is available. CryoFX® provides on call and on-site service for any type of event requiring Co2 Special Effects. Stand-by technicians up through senior level technicians are available for all types of events, co2 systems, and rentals. Larger events require a minimum lead time of 3 weeks prior to event, in most scenarios. For questions contact us at 8-555-CRYOFX (855-527-9639) Ext. 2
CryoFX® also offers a Rent-To-Own option for most of the products found on our products page. The Rent-To-Own Program is for those clients who want to rent CryoFX products with an option to buy, or simply don’t want to be locked in to a purchase just yet. The program works like this:
1. Select the products you are interested in.
2. Contact CryoFX to inform us of your choice to participate in the Rent-To-Own Program.
3. CryoFX® will inform you of daily rental rate for product(s) selected.
4. Once rental rate for selected product(s) is received, pay full amount of product(s) cost up front as a security deposit for selected product(s).
5. Product(s) will ship to address provided.
6. Daily rental charge will start the same day product(s) arrives at address. (Example: Product(s) are delivered Monday at 2:30pm. Monday counts as day 1 of rental period.) Daily rental charge will end the day before the product(s) are shipped back to CryoFX via UPS. This is the same day the product(s) are scanned into UPS system (informing us the product(s) are in the control of UPS). (Example: Product(s) arrive Monday at 2:30pm. You decide to return product(s) and ship them back to CryoFX on Wednesday, dropping them of at UPS store anytime before close of business the same day. You will only be charged 2 day rental for days Monday and Tuesday.)
7. Use product(s) as long as you desire.
8. If you decide to keep product(s), simply do not return product(s) to CryoFX. The rental automatically converts to a purchase and you will not owe any additional monies. Warranty on product(s) starts the same day product(s) were paid for (purchased).
9. If you decide to return product(s) before rental charge per day equals that of total deposit paid for (see example 1 below), repackage product(s) in original packaging and ship back to CryoFX at the address listed below. Return shipping is paid by client and may be handled one of two ways, either by covering cost of shipping personally (tracking number must be provided to CryoFX immediately to confirm UPS has accepted product(s) into their control) or by contacting CryoFX to initiate a return label which will be emailed to you. In this instance, cost of return label shall be deducted from refund amount (difference of rental charge and deposit amount paid) and shall only be approved if cost of return shipping is of lesser value than refund amount owed.
3859 S Valley View Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89103
United States of America
(Example 1: “Product A” is rented under the Rent-To-Own Program with a deposit of $1800 placed up front. The rental charge for “Product A” is $300 per day. “Product A” ships out and arrives to you on Friday December 28. You use “Product A” for the weekend and decide to return it on Tuesday January 1, immediately informing CryoFX of such decision so CryoFX may initiate a return label for you to use. CryoFX initiates return label costing $35 and provides you with label via email. You print label, place on product(s) and drop product(s) off at UPS store before close of business on Tuesday January 1. You will have “Rented” “Product A” for a total of 4 days; Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday. You would be charged $300/day times 4 days which equals $1200. Once “Product A” arrives in CryoFX possession, it is tested to ensure it is in normal working and operational order with no damage. Once condition is verified, an amount of $565 ($1800 deposit-$1200 rental-$35 return shipping) will be refunded to you via method originally paid for.)
Using same example above, the following would show a “Rental” under the Rent-To-Own Program that, by default, would not be accepted to CryoFX and would therefore be converted to a sale. It is at this point that returning the product(s) to CryoFX is NOT authorized and not recommended as additional shipping fees may be applied to receive “Purchased” items back.
(Example 2: “Product A” is rented under the Rent-To-Own Program with a deposit of $1800 placed up front. The rental charge for “Product A” is $300 per day. “Product A” ships out and arrives to you on Friday December 28. You use “Product A” for the weekend and decide to return it on Thursday January 3 (or any day after). You inform CryoFX of such decision to return product(s) and ask CryoFX to initiate return label for you to use. CryoFX will deny the return label and inform you your total “Rental” amount per day has equaled your deposit amount (rental charge of $300/day times 6 days; Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, equaling $1800). If you do not contact CryoFX and decide to ship product(s) back to CryoFX, covering the return shipping personally, the return product(s) will not be accepted by CryoFX under the rental agreement and instead be held for reclaiming by client. At this point it is clients responsibility to contact CryoFX to reclaim product(s) and shipping of product(s) back to client shall be clients responsibility.)
In example 2 above, no amount will be refunded and possible additional shipping fees may be applied.
IT IS IMPORTANT TO READ AND UNDERSTAND THE ABOVE INFORMATION AND EXAMPLES PROVIDED BEFORE UTILIZING THE RENT-TO-OWN PROGRAM. IF YOU ARE UNSURE OF ANY OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED PLEASE CONTACT CRYOFX BEFORE MOVING FORWARD WITH THIS PROGRAM. THIS PROGRAM IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES. THE OPTION FOR RENT-TO-OWN MUST BE DECIDED UPON IN ADVANCE OF ANY EQUIPMENT LEAVING CRYOFX FACILITY. RENT-TO-OWN PROGRAM IS AT CRYOFX SOLE DISCRETION ON REOCCURRING RENTALS IN WHICH RENT-TO-OWN PROGRAM IS NOT SELECTED IN ADVANCE AND THEREFORE LATER DESIRED.
CryoFX® Rental Provisions
All rentals require signed documentation before rental is to be scheduled for shipment or delivery. In the event the rental is shipped, the rental becomes the renters responsibility once shipped from CryoFX warehouse. Should any damage to any equipment be discovered upon receiving equipment, this should be reported to CryoFX and the Shipping company by the renter within 72 hours. In the event the rental is delivered, the rental becomes the renters responsibility once dropped off at destination from delivery team.
For questions please contact us at: