Personal O2 Safety Monitor
The SAN-20 Personal O2 Safety Monitor is designed for employees who work in enclosed areas where oxygen depletion may cause personal harm.
This personal safety monitor features a man down alarm that is triggered when an employee fall occurs. It also includes a high impact strobe, powerful alarm and vigorous vibration.
- Large LCD display: O2, temperature, %RH
- Audible, visual strobe and vibrating alarms
- Programmable alarm settings
- Man down alarm - leverages accelerometer technology
- Rugged design with metal clip, protective rubber enclosure
- NEW! Rechargeable Li-Ion battery – 72+ hours per charge
- Calibrate using ambient air
- No over-exposure or negative memory effects
- IP54 housing protects against dust and rain
- Measurement Range: 0 to 25.0% vol.
- Resolution: 0.1% vol.
- Sensing Method: Fluorescence quenching by oxygen
- Temperature Range: 14-140°F (-10.0-60.0°C) display
- Humidity Range: 0 to 99% RH
- Response Time: <15 seconds
- Expected Lifespan: > 2 years
- Display Resolution: 0.1°F (0.1°C)
- Display Options: °F/°C (switchable)
- Accuracy: +0.9°C(+0.5°F)
- Response Time: 5~30 seconds (device must equilibrate with environment)
- Measurement Range: 0.0 to 99.9% RH
- Display Resolution: 1%RH
- Accuracy: +4.5%RH
- Response Time: < 8 seconds for 63% of step change
- Operating: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C), <95% RH non-condensing
- Storage: 14°F to 140°F (-10°C to 60°C), < 99% RH non-condensing
- Power Supply: Li-ion battery (4.2V, 1500mAh),
- Dimensions: 3.9 x 2.0 x 1.7 in. (98x50x42mm)
- Weight: 4.76oz. (135 grams)
- Micro USB Power Cable w. Wall USB Charger
- Durable Industrial Clip
- User Manual
- 1 year - See CryoFX® Terms and Conditions.
|Display Product Options In||Block after Info Column|